I have to personally say, "I really enjoyed this entire process
for making this sweet tag. I used a 10in Tag by Ranger to
start with. Since I had the Sea Horse and Sanddollar die
cut I went with that.
I used Tim's Bubbles Stencil to create the effect of bubbles along
with Wendy Vecchis Translucent Embossing paste. For my Seahorse,
Sanddollar, and Stars, I used Grunge Paper and then proceeded to
follow the steps Tim has laid out on his blog. I used a variation of color
to acheive my background. As for immediate brain fog I am going to
list the Distress Paints I used for the entire project: Salty Ocean, Peacock
Feathers, Broken China, Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive, Mowed Lawn,
Shabby Shutters, and Tumbled Glass, along with Black Soot.
On the Distress Inks I used some Vintage Photo. I tattered the edges
with Tims paper distresser. (Not correct name for it, but there you go!)
I used a Remnant Rub for the word: beautiful, and a Metal Tag of Tims
that reads: Discoveries. For the seaweed I used the foliage from the
Pinecone Die cut in a chipboard then colored in with a variation of
Distress Paint from the above list. I added Glossy Accents over the
I used Distress Crackle paint on my Seahorse and Spritzed Black Soot
on my tag as Tim Instructed with his new Distress Spritzer. Also Distress
stain weathered wood. I used the Dark Blue Jute String for my word: Discovery.
I colored in the word band with Picket Fence/Salty Ocean. I did distress the edges
to my tag with some Vintage Photo, and later Black Soot. For my SeaFoam
ie Sand I used a Sticky textured paste I had on hand and sprinkled the
color Orcher from the Antiquities embossing line. I used Pumice Stone
Distress Paint on Sanddollars and lightly embossed with the color Orcher,
and used Faded Blue Jean, and Orcher on the Starfish. I added a small
green embellishment for the Starfish.
Here is the link to Tim's Blog:http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-july/
Thank you for stopping by,