Friday, April 15, 2016

Stuck Like Glue Project




Me and You Stuck Like Glue Project


I wish I was more faithful at blogging but hopefully my intent to do so will change that in the coming weeks and months. I recently made this sweet little project using Tim Holtz's new Framed Panel. I really love these new panels since they are versatile to allowing any type of mixed media product to be used for diversifying the backgrounds such as this one. I used Vintage Wallpapers remnants I had left over from another project for the background. I also used Tim's Thinlits Wildflowers Die Cut. I painted the frame using Tim Holtz Distress Paint Crushed Olive. Once it dried I used Tim's new product Distress Collage Medium Crazing on both the frame itself and on the background. I later used Vintage Photo Distress Pad on the Frame to distress it a bit as well. I also used Tim's new Distress Crayons Vintage Photo on the background. I smeared in various areas the Vintage Photo giving more of an aged look to the background. The wording comes from Tim's Chit Chat Words Occasions.

The picture of the Siblings (at least I am assuming) are from Tim's Found Relatives. I used a variations of colored sprays on Tim's Watercolor Card Stock which I later used for the Wild Flower Die Cuts. The Butterfly I later rubbed on in the background I had. The image of the small birds sitting on the branch I had from left overs. The small brass tarnish star is from Finnabair by Prima.












Thank you for stopping by!!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment