Thursday, December 12, 2013

Snow Challenge

For the: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

Let it snow challenge:



December Snowfall. I made this with a wooden framing, Artistic Outpost Stamps, 
Tim Holtz Embossing Powders.  I used Snow Tex for my snow. 
I distressed the background with Tim Holtz distress pad(s). 
December I took from the Seasonal papers. 

The metal embellishments I used Ranger Alcohol inks.  
I used Embossing Powders on the tree and framing. 
I cut the framing out from a menu I saw at Black Bear Diner. 
I used chipboard underneath for making it sturdy. 
The little squrrial I had from old embellishments.  
I used Antiquities Frosted Crystal on the branches of the tree.
The small metal embellishment read: Grateful.
I added small metal Oak Leaves on each upper corner
which I used gold Alcholol Ink to distress a bit.

Please check out my Etsy store as well: https://www.etsy.com/shop/JanBianchi

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done, Jan - thanks for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete