Thursday, December 31, 2015

Peter Rabbit Christmas

I made several if not many Holiday projects with the intent to finish every single one of them. I started altering this Tim Holtz Clock late last year but never finished what I had in mind. I eventually set it aside and thought why not finish it this go around so I did. I first covered the clock in Tarnished Brass Distress Paint, and later used embossing powder in the color Rust onto the body of the clock, legs, bells and handle. I later rubbed some of the embossing off and found this idea from Paula Cheney! I sprayed a sealer over the entire close to hold in the embossing.

In the inside of the clock I used Tim Holtz Christmas Paper from this years Paper Stash. I sanded the edges around the inside of the back cover and used Deco Art Crackle over the images on the background. I then took some Vintage Photo Distress Ink and went lightly over the background. The Merry Christmas wording is a thinlit from Tim Holtz and the Christmas Tree. The two small cabin I had cut out from somewhere earlier in the year! The little Peter Rabbit images I had and and cut them to fit into the scene. The little trees I bought off Etsy. I used Crinkle Ribbon by Tim Holtz for the clock. The little pinecones I bought off of Etsy as well. And a dab of Snow Tex for the snow.











Thank You for stopping by!!! Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment